ELSEC 2.5 kV insulating gloves, class 00.
ELSEC 2.5kV gloves, class 00. These are five-finger, anatomically shaped gloves made of the highest quality latex with electrically insulating properties.
- flexible and ergonomic, allowing you to work freely also with anti-sweat inserts and leather protective gloves
- resistant to the thermal impact of an electric arc
- alternating test voltage, rms 2.5 kV
- maximum alternating operating voltage, rms value 0.5 kV
- gloves have the RC category and are characterized by increased resistance to acid, oil, ozone (R) and extremely low temperature (C)
ELSEC 2.5kV gloves are intended for use only for electrical purposes as basic personal protective equipment for work under voltage up to 1 kV or as additional protective equipment at voltage higher than 1 kV. They also meet the requirements of the EN 60903 standard.
For special, non-standard orders, please contact our sales department, whose details are available in contact.
The average order shipping time is between 1-4 working days depending on availability of products in the local warehouse.
The deadline depends on the availability of goods from the manufacturer, importer, availability of fabrics and accessories.
We also invite you to read our regulations of the online store.