ELSEC 20 kV insulating gloves, class 2.
5-finger ELSEC 20 gloves with anatomical shape, made of high-quality latex.
- flexible and ergonomic, allowing you to work freely also with anti-sweat inserts and leather protective gloves
- resistant to the thermal impact of an electric arc
- alternating test voltage, rms 20 kV
- Maximum alternating operating voltage, RMS 17 kV
- gloves have the RC category and are characterized by increased resistance to acid, oil, ozone (R) and extremely low temperature (C)
- they are intended for use only for electrical purposes as basic personal protective equipment for work under voltage up to 1 kV or as additional protective equipment at voltage higher than 1 kV
- meets the requirements of EN60903
For special, non-standard orders, please contact our sales department, whose details are available in contact.
The average order shipping time is between 1-4 working days depending on availability of products in the local warehouse.
The deadline depends on the availability of goods from the manufacturer, importer, availability of fabrics and accessories.
We also invite you to read our regulations of the online store.