PW261 orange winter warning jacket
The PW261 Winter Hi-Vis Jacket keeps you dry and safe and offers maximum warmth in cold weather. The 300D waterproof fabric and dynamic design combined with a good fit guarantee maximum comfort and reliability. Bright fluorescent material combined with reflective tape ensures visibility and safety during work.
- Waterproof fabric with taped seams to keep water out
- Special finish of the material that allows water to flow off the surface
- Two zipped side pockets for secure storage
- 100% metal free
- Protection against scratches without exposing metal parts
- The perfect solution for personalizing corporate clothing
- Inside chest pocket
- Detachable lined hood
- Rounded back hem offers extra protection
- EN342 Certified cold protection down to -40°C
- Bottom adjustment
- The fleece lining of the collar retains heat and increases the comfort of use
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Quilted insulation for thermal insulation
- Reflective piping to increase visibility
- Double stitching for extra durability
- Loop for attaching a radio
- Certified to EN ISO 20471 after 50 washes
- Design registered in the European Union
- 3 spacious pockets
Body: 100% Polyester, 190g
Sleeves: 100% Polyester, 120g
For special, non-standard orders, please contact our sales department, whose details are available in contact.
The average order shipping time is between 1-4 working days depending on availability of products in the local warehouse.
The deadline depends on the availability of goods from the manufacturer, importer, availability of fabrics and accessories.
We also invite you to read our regulations of the online store.