DIN CAR FIRST KIT
DIN first aid kit, equipment The DIN first aid kit is mandatory in every car that travels in European Union countries
- – first aid kit in a sachet made of strong canvas
- – closed with a zipper
- – on the back there are two Velcro fasteners for attaching the first aid kit to the upholstery
- – equipment placed in special PVC compartments.
- – 14 piece plaster set
- – patch on a spool 5m x 2.5cm (1 piece)
- – elastic bandage 4m x 6cm (2pcs)
- – elastic bandage 4m x 8cm (3pcs)
- – vinyl gloves (2 pairs)
- – dressing sling 60 x 80cm (1 piece)
- – dressing sling 60 x 40cm (1 piece)
- – bandage with compress (individual dressing) 8 x 10cm (2pcs)
- – bandage with compress (individual dressing) 8 x 6cm (1 piece)
- – bandage with compress (individual dressing) 10 x 12cm (1 piece)
- – gauze compress 10 x 10cm (6pcs)
- – triangular scarf 96cm x 96cm x 136cm (2pcs)
- – wet wipes (2pcs)
- – thermal blanket 160cm x 210cm (1 piece)
- – 14.5 cm scissors (1 piece)
- – first aid instructions
Please also visit our Facebook profile and Instagram.
For special, non-standard orders, please contact our sales department, whose details are available in contact.
The average order shipping time is between 1-4 working days depending on availability of products in the local warehouse.
The deadline depends on the availability of goods from the manufacturer, importer, availability of fabrics and accessories.
We also invite you to read our regulations of the online store.
There are no reviews yet.