Protective helmet helmet 3M mod. G3000
The 3M Solaris G3000-NUVsafety helmet (previously named: Peltor G3000 NUV) is equipped with Uvicator sensor, smooth screw adjustment, plastic sweatband and ventilation.
The change of color of the Uvicator indicator informs about the need to replace the helmet due to deterioration of its durability caused by aging of the material under the influence of UV rays.
The helmet is designed to protect the head in construction, forestry and industrial jobs requiring excellent ventilation and maximum field of vision. Provides protection against falling objects, protruding structural elements or moving objects.
- The built-in UVICATOR indicator is red at first, fades over time and when it turns white, it means the helmet needs to be replaced.
- The shell is made of high-quality ABS material resistant to UV rays.
- The flat surface is suitable for printing a logotype, brand name, etc.
- The helmet has been equipped with a larger number of ventilation holes spread over a larger than usual surface. Therefore, it provides maximum airflow without compromising the strength of the helmet.
- The G3000-NUV helmet is designed with a shorter visor that provides a larger field of vision but still protects against glare and retains other features.
- The helmet can be rotated 180 degrees (in this position it still meets the requirements of the CE mark), which is a unique advantage when working at height or in confined spaces.
- Screw-adjustable suspension for smooth adjustment.
- Side grooves: 30mm
- Size: head circumference 54-62 cm
- meets EN 397 – Industrial safety helmets
- -30°C – helmet for use in low temperatures
- MM – a helmet resistant to splashes of liquid metal
Please also visit our Facebook profile.
The average order shipping time is between 1-4 working days depending on availability of products in the local warehouse.
The delivery date depends on the availability of the goods from the manufacturer, importer, availability of fabrics and accessories.
For special and non-standard orders, please contact our sales department at 14 657 14 50.
There are no reviews yet.