PPO BOOTS mod. 306 S1
Characteristics of footwear and its usability:
- uppers made of embossed grain leather with an insert of “breathable” Cordura® material produced under license from DuPont. This material has very good hygienic properties, is durable and tear-resistant. It is a thermoactive membrane that ensures water- and windproofness while wicking sweat away
- the upper part of the upper is finished with a foot-friendly protective collar filled with latex foam
- vamp lining made of Ibiline fabric, lining lining made of Super Royal® material with high water vapor permeability, effectively wicking away moisture
- very good hygienic properties of footwear
- semi-bellows tongue made of natural leather
- dynamic sole made of two-layer PU/PU polyurethane. The outer layer (in contact with the ground) is a solid polyurethane resistant to abrasion, cutting and cracking. The inner layer is a foamed polyurethane that makes the footwear light, flexible and effectively smoothes the unevenness of the ground
- self-cleaning tread
- sole resistant to oils, petrol, other organic solvents and temperature in short-term contact up to 180°C
- perfectly protects against slipping
- absorbs energy in the heel area
- perfectly protects the heel, and the specially profiled heel additionally protects the leg against twisting
- durable and durable
- waterproof from the ground
- with a metal toecap protecting against impacts with energy up to 200J
- light, flexible
- removable lining with high hygroscopicity
- footwear is produced in French numbering in sizes from 39 to 48
- width – H ½
For special, non-standard orders, please contact our sales department, whose details are available in contact.
The average order shipping time is between 1-4 working days depending on availability of products in the local warehouse.
The deadline depends on the availability of goods from the manufacturer, importer, availability of fabrics and accessories.
We also invite you to read our regulations of the online store.