PPO SHOES mod. 706 S3
- uppers are made of high-quality smooth grain leather with reduced water absorption and high water vapor permeability;
- collar made of high-quality grain leather;
- lining made of material that effectively wicks away sweat, giving a feeling of dryness and comfort;
- semi-bellows grain leather tongue;
- non-metallic eyelets;
- reflective elements used in the upper ensure better visibility of the employee and work safety;
- additional heel protection made of Matrix® material extends the durability of the footwear;
- sole made of polyurethane and thermoplastic polyurethane PU/TPU with Shock-absorber system. Tread made of solid transparent thermoplastic polyurethane, inter-sole made of foamed cellular polyurethane, resistant to oils, gasoline and other organic solvents as well as diluted solutions of acids and alkalis;
- temperature resistant in short-term contact up to 120°C;
- does not scratch the surface;
- very good anti-slip properties – SRC class;
- excellent flexibility and flexibility also at low temperatures;
- light, durable and durable, effectively smoothes the unevenness of the ground;
- resistant to abrasion, cuts and cracking, protects against deepening of scratches caused by mechanical damage to the sole;
- absorbs energy in the heel area;
- protects the heel, and the specially profiled heel additionally protects the leg from twisting;
- durable and durable, waterproof from the ground;
- with a perforated AirTec® composite toe cap, in which specially arranged holes guarantee natural breathability of the foot;
- excellent ventilation and hygienic properties of footwear;
- equipped with a soft, comfortable, skin-friendly, hygroscopic lining with an active carbon filter with antifungal, antiperspirant and antibacterial properties, which provides the foot with a neutral smell, a feeling of dryness and pleasant coolness. The lining is washable many times;
- with a non-metallic anti-puncture insert made of a material protecting against piercing from the ground with a force of up to 1100N;
- non-magnetic, metal-free;
- footwear is produced in French numbering in sizes from 39 to 47;
- width – H ½;
For special, non-standard orders, please contact our sales department, whose details are available in contact.
The average order shipping time is between 1-4 working days depending on availability of products in the local warehouse.
The deadline depends on the availability of goods from the manufacturer, importer, availability of fabrics and accessories.
We also invite you to read our regulations of the online store.